REFLEXOLOGY & FERTILITY REFLEXOLOGY LIMERCK
Amy has been practising, exploring and researching different forms of Reflexology & Holistic Healthcare since 2009. She has attended 100’s of trainings & lectures to date in a number of different modalities & is passionate about all aspects of female health. She owns & manages Inner Balance Holistic Centre which is based in Co. Limerick.
As a mum, sister and woman I have seen first hand how our body, mind and overall health affects our hormones and our ability to conceive and have a positive pregnancy experience.
I was diagnosed with low AMH (egg reserve) at the age of 27 during a routine check with my gyny. She informed me that my egg reserve was that of an “older woman” and that I need to start planning for a baby asap. This came as a shock to me because I was planning to wait another little while to have children while I focused on my career & travel.
Myself and my partner didnt need to think twice because we were already in a long term relationship and have lots of support around us.
My fertility challenge isn’t the worst case I know. I am now blessed with two kids but it is still a diagnoses that no young woman wants to face and of course, it is always on the back of my mind and I wonder if down the line will I be able to conceive again! So I made the decision to take my health into my own hands and make a conscious effort to improve the quality of my eggs and overall hormonal health which enabled me to conveive both my children very quickly and easily.
This led me down the route of learning about Natural Fertility Support and Hormonal Health. I have spent thousands learning and expanding my knowledge along with countless hours reading, watching and listening to fertility/hormone experts talk about the female body and how our daily choices influence our health.
1 in 5 couples are facing challenges with fertility, many of which have “unexplained reasons” and this is where Reflexology/Diet/Lifestyle/Stress and Hormone Balancing can help.
If you are looking for ways to support/enhance your Fertility; then Fertility Reflexology and My Fertility Supporting Programme may help you.
THE BENEFITS OF REFLEXOLOGY
There are a huge number of benefits with reflexology,. Most common ones include:
- Induces a state of deep relaxation by opening neural pathways
- A full session stimulates more than 7,000 nerves, encouraging the opening and cleansing of neural pathways
- Increases circulation, improving blood flow throughout the body
- Stimulates the central nervous system
- Stimulates energy work throughout the body
- Balances the whole system thus revitalising the body’s natural energy flow
- Improves/balances the body to promote fertility & hormone balance
- Reduces discomforts during pregnancy & helps prepare the body and mind for birth
- Benefits mental health: research demonstrates that reflexology can reduce depression and anxiety
- Eases pregnancy, delivery and post natal effects: women who receive reflexology often experienced shorter labour times
- Complements cancer care: pain, nausea, vomiting, and/or anxiety eased for chemotherapy patients
Treatments available at
- Fertility Support Reflexology
- Fertility Coaching & Support
- Maternity/Pregnancy Reflexology
- Hormone Balance Support / Female Health Coaching
- Indian Head Massage
- Reiki Treatments & Training
- Hopi Candle Therapy
- Bodytalk Therapy
- NLP & QTT Techniques
- Stress Management/Anxiety/Depression Relief
- Online or Face to Face Consults available
“I was in desperate need of some relaxation during my IVF journey. I was recommend to go to amy from a friend on mine before my IVF and it really was a lovely experience. Amy made the time for me in her diary to accommodate some sessions and stayed late to fit me in which i really appreciated. I went to Amy to relax and try something different but I left feeling empowered and more positive each time. She made me feel so comfortable and supported me in many ways before during and after my IVF. I got so much more out of my time with Amy than I was expecting. IVF and fertility is something so private but I have recommended Amy to anyone I know who is going through the same thing. I have been to reflexology before with another therapist but I highly suggest that anyone in Limerick looking for fertility reflexology should come here as my experience here was far better.