Specialising in Fertility, Facial and Maternity Reflexology
Inner Balance Holistic Centre is Based in Co Limerick, The clinic is easily accessible to parts of Limerick, Clare, Cork and Tipperary. Mid Week and Weekend appointments are available along with running corporate and special events. Amy is particularly interested in Women’s Health, Hormone Balancing & Reflexology for Pregnancy and Fertility. Treatments are covered by all major Health Insurances.
What Is Reflexology:
Reflexology is a complementary therapy that is based on the theory that different points and areas on the feet, lower leg, hands, face and ears correspond with different areas of the body. Reflexologyis an ancient therapy which has been practised for over 5000 years and practitioners believe that working these points/areas can help aid relaxation, improve mood, release tension, enhance sleep and can generally help improve wellbeing; allowing us to cope better with the stresses that life can bring. We acknowledge that every person is unique and some people find other things improve as well – the only way to know if reflexology will help you is to try it!
Ways I work with you:
- 1-1 Consultation to discuss your medical history and options going forward.
- Advice and guidance on improving your wellbeing.
- Over 8 years experience in the health industry
- Advice on Bloods / Medical treatment to explore
- Advice on stress management
- Techniques to release tension and emotional blockages.
- A range of holistic treatments to balance your energy, body, mind and soul.
- Food Allergy testing and advice
- Digestive Health / Gut Health
- Supplement & Nutritional Support
- How to communicate with your health professional.
I have been going to Amy for Reflexology for the last three years. Every month I make it a priority to have a session with her as I find that it has helped me massively with stress. It is something I look forward to every month and gives me “time out” to really switch off. Amy not only has helped me relax, but she has given me so much support in other areas of my health. She is an abundance of information and I highly recommend her.
I have gone to Amy for Reflexology on both my pregnancies. The first time I attended several sessions in the last stages and I was sorry I didnt go sooner. On my second pregnancy I visited Amy for a few sessions to help my morning sickness, and then every 3 weeks throughout the pregnancy. It was such a lovely experience and I believe she helped prepare my body and mind for my second baby.
There are a huge number of benefits with reflexology.
- Induces a state of deep relaxation by opening neural pathways
- A full session stimulates more than 7,000 nerves, encouraging the opening and cleansing of neural pathways
- Increases circulation, improving blood flow throughout the body
- Stimulates the central nervous system
- Stimulates energy work throughout the body
- Balances the whole system thus revitalising the body’s natural energy flow
- Improves/balances the body to promote fertility & hormone balance
- Reduces discomforts during pregnancy & helps prepare the body and mind for birth
- Benefits mental health: research demonstrates that reflexology can reduce depression and anxiety
- Eases pregnancy, delivery and post natal effects: women who receive reflexology often experienced shorter labour times
- Complements cancer care: pain, nausea, vomiting, and/or anxiety eased for chemotherapy patients